Ruthenium - 1 Troy ounce 10 ct.

Discussion in 'Platinum' started by rwmmint, May 5, 2015.

1. rwmmint

rwmmint New Member

Rwmmint.com just released a couple 1 troy ounce 10 ct. lots - .9996 purity. For those on this thread in the market to go beyond typical metals, you may want to check them out.

2. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Our current offerings include, molybdenum, tungsten, bismuth, niobium, tantalum, yttrium, erbium, tellurium, germanium, hafnium, ruthenium, osmium, scandium, iridium, antimony, indium, lutetium, dysprosium and zirconium.
    http://www.rwmmint.com/pages/about-us

We plan to offer thulium soon. :cool:

3. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

Just small grey toned little cylinders. And they don't do Neodymium - to be used as a rare earth magnet.

Who would buy those off you or where would you sell them? I see these as of interest or schooling value only. I would assume that industrial users would buy these in powder form?

4. kezza26

kezza26 Active Member Silver Stacker

Rare earth elements are plentiful and are crucial to the way we live now. For refining purposes, they need to find areas with high "rare element" concentrate so it doesn't cost a mint to dig up etc. These places are quite hard to find. China is known to have vast areas with high concentrate and are leading in "rare element" refining.

My question is which element is most important to us?

Gadolinium?

Which is the best element to by from RWMM mint in terms of most used in society today? I see they don't sell Gadolinium in ounce form...