LinkedIn group - Australian Bullion Dealer Network

Discussion in 'Forum News / Announcements' started by goldpelican, Mar 29, 2012.

1. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

A new LinkedIn group has been created - the Australian Bullion Dealers Network.

This is a closed group for industry participants only - it is not aimed at regular stackers, so please do not request membership if you are not actively employed in the bullion industry.

Don't be alarmed - this isn't some price fixing cartel, more of a "be on the lookout for the following scam" type information sharing that is not suitable for sharing on a public forum such as Silver Stackers. Highly recommend that all dealers join LinkedIn if you are not already on there, and apply for group membership. Once-daily email alerts will be available from the group on issues such as counterfeits, scams, and stolen merchandise etc.

2. goldpelican

Still a number of dealers on the forum not signed up to this - it's only as effective as the group membership. Stay up to date on news and alerts that affect our businesses.

3. goldpelican

4. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Now THIS is a good use of social networking... particularly the restricted access part.

We used something similar at my last job and it was very successful at collaborative problem solving & idea sharing as the group could communicate freely.

5. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

As a non dealer I don't think it is something I would want to join and advertise among my Linkin circle. I wouldn't want all and sundry know that I am a stacker