FOREX BROKER FOR SCALPING

Discussion in 'Currencies' started by grediz, Jun 17, 2016.

1. grediz

grediz Active Member Silver Stacker

Does anybody know a reliable forex broker suitable for scalping, preferably with regulations in Australia & minimum slippage, or if you have any thoughts on forex brokers you have used and your experience with them,
    thanks

2. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I use FTXM for swing trading but they are UK regulated. Their spreads are fairly tight even during higher volatility times. I don't have any complaints about them and have been using them for years. Are you using an EA for your scalping?

3. grediz

grediz Active Member Silver Stacker

which account do you have with them? (standard? ecm?) how about withdrawals and fees and time? are they reliable? I'm not using an EA,

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have an ECN pro account. The withdrawal fees depend on which method you use. The time it takes for them to process is around 24 hours but then it depends how long your bank takes to clear the funds. I use bank wire transfers so it can take 2-3 business days.

5. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

I'm pretty happy with CMC, australian dollar denominated, good mobile platform, spreads are good...even rebates if you have enough action (I'm nowhere near it). Having australian support staff is good too.

They're changing the margin requirements during BREXIT depending on your level of play (used to be .2%) but it's going up to 8% for us little fish during the volatility. I'm assuming it's going to go back down, but I'm not certain that it will.

Easy and cheap way to buy and hold metals with very cheap interest.

I use it to hedge currency when I have to, though the aussie keeps screwing me with the big percent shifts though, getting stopped out only to go back to where it should be.

Avoid plus 500 at all costs.