Coinspace and the s-coin

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by silvertop, Oct 28, 2016.

1. silvertop

silvertop Member

Morning all. Ive gotten myself involved with a european company called coinspace, who is in a pre-launch stage.

They are primarily an affiliate/network marketing company that is offering subscription into a cloud mining service. There are 8 packages priced between 150 and 24000 which have corresponding hashpower.

They have a mining facility that mines anywhere up to 5, 6 or 7 different cryptos in a daily/nightly period. They receive payment in those cryptos as proof of work. Those cryptos include bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, dash, capricoin and doge. They run an algorithm of their own to determine which ones are suitable to be mined in the cycle.

Subscribers do not receive those cryptos or the monetary equivalent, instead they get coinspaces' own emerging cryptocurrency, which they have called the s-coin, as payment. The amount you receive depends on which package you have subscribed to.

On the 14th and 28th of each month you can sell the s-coins your package has mined back to Coinspace, at the value of 0.50 for each s-coin. You do this within your pre-existing ewallet or the ewallet you can get through Coinspace.

Being a network marketing company, Coinspace has a bolt-on business where people can sign other people up to subscription packages and receive direct and residual commission. But this is not mandatory, it is an additional option and there is no penalty for not taking part.

I have read a lot on their business model, i have also emailed/called 6 sellers for this company from brisbane, sydney, melbourne and tasmania. Expect the usual hype and testimonials. Some of these individuals have been a pleasure getting to know, but they all provided vital information for me to think about.

Beneath the hype i have found a well thought out, ambitious company that appears to have substance and infrastructure in place.

Also expect to find a fair amount of criticism and ponzi scheme allegations. From my own efforts i believe and think that each allegation has a solid counter-claim. Coinspace is by no means 100% perfect and is having teething problems.

If they are satisfied with where they are at they are launching in January 2017. Amongst other plans, this means that the s-coin will be able to be mined from its own blockchain. At the point of release, coinspace is guaranteeing that each s-coin will be valued at 1 and you are able to sell back. The infrastructure and further plans of Coinspace are there to make the s-coin usable and attractive thereby perpetuating and hopefully increasing demand for it. And obviously the value of it.

I apologise to mods if I have broken any forum rules in posting this. I do recall about 4 years ago seeing threads in this section criticising bitcoin. There were negative opinions and I understand where they were coming from. But they were wrong, bitcoin was the tip of an iceberg which is now emerging/has emerged. We here in Australia are simply not informed well enough. Yes it is volatile but you as a stacker know the false economy that we are living within.

It is the technology called the blockchain that I am so thrilled/anxious about. It has the potential to revolutionise humanity in my opinion and may one day be likened to the personal computer, smartphone and internet and what impact they had on the world. The application for blockchain technology is staggering, and if you dont know about it you need to at least have a look.

Coinspace has realised the advent of crypto and blockchain use, and are trying to position themselves to take advantage. Id say this is for discerning minds. What if it was profitable and could net us all more for our stacks? I certainly don't know everything there is to know about the stock markets, forex, pm's and that's my disclaimer here.

One of the key concepts of cyptocurrency is providing an alternative to fiat which is why we stack pm. Crypto is intimidating all advanced governments and financial bodies, they see what the blockchain offers and are attempting to replicate it. They cannot break it. To date no one has successfully hacked the bitcoin blockchain, they have only hacked exchanges that hold reserves of existing bitcoin.

Thanks for your time, pm me if youd like any more info regarding Coinspace I'll see if I can assist.

2. Porcello

Porcello New Member

3. silvertop

silvertop Member

Your opinion porcello, i see you know a lot about cryptos so fair enough. Maybe one day you can tell me i told you so.

4. Porcello

Porcello New Member

Sorry silvertop, rest assured that it's not a personal attack.
    Cloud mining is simply not profitable, otherwise the operator would mine for himself.
    Also, payment in s-coins? Unknown crypto, most probably not existent? Sounds like an IOU that stackers usually don't like too much.

5. silvertop

silvertop Member

Yes much appreciated input, we'll see how it goes aye. Cheers