FS: Sealed Roll x20 Perth Mint- 1/10 .9999 Gold Lunar MONKEY 2016 SERIES 2.

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by Silvermonkey, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Silvermonkey

Silvermonkey Active Member

G'Day Members,

For Sale I have a Sealed Roll of individually encapsulated Mint Condition- 2016 Gold Lunar Monkey 1/10 ozt .9999 Perth Mint Coins from Lunar Series 2.

There are x20 encapsuled untouched Gold Bullion Minted Coins in the sealed wrap in total so = 2ozt.

Asking $6700 - Australia Post Costs at buyers expense. IMG_5587.jpg

**Please note** Asking price is still well below Perth Mint Sell Prices and Several online reputable Bullion Dealers Pricing that I have crossed checked by over more than a thousand dollars.
    Because of the nature/collectability of these series and low mintages etc, They usually attract a premium on top of the going Spot pricing alone at time of sale anytime. I have costed mine well below the Mint and dealers prices and once again these Lunar Series appear to be Sold out everywhere i can see online. Saying all that I'm happy to negotiate a little with any member who may be interested in purchasing. I'm Looking for a straighth sale at present and no Trades.

Due to the nature of these coins and Value, I must insist that the Postage choice must include Tracking and Sign for on delivery included please.

It will be securely wrapped and packaged and photos taken and sent to buyer for piece of mind along with receipt for tracking and lodgement for their record and proof, until Aust Post takes over responsibility after lodgement.

Payment by Bank Deposit would be apprecioated and I will post within a day or even the same day usually- depending on as soon as funds clear into account.

Current asking Price is valid while spot is over $3000 ozt.

PM me if interested.
    Happy to email or txt Pics.
    Cheers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alan Z, Jay Reece, madaw1 and 8 others like this.
  2. Shlomo Goldberg

Shlomo Goldberg Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Great price, good luck.

Silvermonkey likes this.
  3. Alan Z

Alan Z Member

I have completed the transaction with Shlomo in reality, very good experience with him as a well known member.

4. Silvermonkey

Silvermonkey Active Member

SOLD-PENDING PAYMENT

Ivykoin, Erin and Shlomo Goldberg like this.